VISA is still required in visiting New Zealand for some countries including the Philippines. For Philippine-passport holders, New Zealand is waiving the application fee for visitors of less than 60 days. Here’s how you apply for New Zealand Tourist Visa For Filipinos.
1. Applications can be submitted by applicants or their representatives in person at the counter of the New Zealand Visa Application Centre in Manila (VFS) between 08:00 – 16:00 and in Cebu between 08:00 – 14:00 (Monday – Friday) – except on the holidays mentioned in the Public Holiday list .
2. Complete the visa application form. If you do not have a visa application form,you can download it from here. If you already have the visa application form, you may check if it’s still valid from here.
3. The Visa Fees and VFS Global Service Fee are applicable per application. The visa fee can be paid together or separately as per applicant’s requirements.
New Zealand Visa Application Centre will accept all of the payment in PHP currency only.
Visa Fee is waived for Philippine-passport holders, which means you don’t have to pay Php6,260 if you’re visiting the country in less than 60 days.
You only need to pay the following fees in VFS in Cash, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
|Application Lodgement||PHP 760 / per application|
|Passport Handling – Online Application||PHP 570 / per application|
|Courier Return||PHP 380 / per application|
|SMS||PHP 110 / per application|
4. Submit your completed Visa Application form along with all the required supporting documents in-person or via a representative at the New Zealand Visa Application Centre from Monday to Friday 8:00-16:00 (except public holidays). Appointment is not required, you can also send the application and supporting documents through a courier.
Related Article: US Visa Application For Filipinos
5. Once application is lodged you can track application in this link and opt either to pick up from the NZVAC or get it couriered out.
Support Documents Required:
You must bring a photocopy along with the original of the required documents because they will not be returning the documents submitted. Processing can take up to 3 weeks.
Travel insurance is not required but it’s a must for peace of mind.
Note that the waiver is applicable only for Philippine-passport holders traveling for less than 60 days. If you’re not based in the Philippines and living abroad, you are still eligible for the visa waiver. If you’re a successful applicant, they give one year multiple entry New Zealand Tourist Visa for Filipinos. Good luck!
Source : VFS Manila
Cover Photo by: Pixabay
Follow me on Instagram:
11,359 total views, 7 views today
Hi. Ask ko lang po ano recommended na laman ng account for 1 week stay. Saka pwede po ba dito yung may mag guarantee sayo na sila sagot lahat ng gastos, katulad ng sa Japan.
NZD 1,000 per month so maybe about NZD 300 funds ang meron ka sa account mo. But be sure meron kang accommodation and return flight ticket. Please visit Immigration New Zealand for more info kasi naghihigpit na for all visas.
Hello! How long did you wait since you submitted your form until you got your visa? Thanks!
3 weeks. 🙂
I have 30days limited visa.and i am sponsored of residence visa holder,can i apply for visa extension?
That I’m not sure. You need advise from the immigration office directly.
Pano poh kung nasikaso n po lht ng requirements tpos kaka open account lang po s banko do u think po ba ma aapprove pdn po b yung tourist visa for 60 days..thank u po
I never experienced this, I always use my existing bank account whenever I apply for Visa and I was never denied. Maybe if the funds are enough it should be okay.
Do i need an invitation i am going to attend my niece graduation. Visit for only 2 weeks
You don’t need if you can prove that you can finance your trip.
Hi! Just want to know…your NZ Visa is valid for how long?
Was wondering if i applied and might be granted, it might not be within my target travel period.
They mostly give 1 year validity. 1 month maximum stay for each entry.
Must see in Auckland
*Waitomo Glowworms Caves
*LOTR – Hobbiton at Matamata
Thanks for the tips ate! 🙂
Where is your office located in Cebu
Please check the website of VFS.
We kiwi’s don’t want Pinoy’s in N.Z., just like you don’t
want us here in the Philippines.
BUT YOU WANT & NEED OUR MONEY.
I will not delete your comment to show others that there’s always one rotten egg in the basket. Cheers!
I’m pretty sure this is an outdated info. Current Updates are on the new zealand immigration site.
Some enlightenment on the above. Fee is waived for 59days visit only. Visits are on a max of 9months only (not 1year),and a medical is required for this. After 9 months you cant’t go back immedately here in NZ, you need to be out of nz for 9months before you can re-apply. You can apply online- which faster than paper based. Instructions at the end of application to submit passport are clearly outlined.
I’m pretty sure the requirements are from the website and supplementary information are from the people who just got their visa. Visa is waived for visitors of less than 60 days. Visit is maximum of 1 month per visit and certainly, a medical examination is not required. It’s required if you’re staying for 6 months at least.
Hi poh…pano po kung sakali po n mag tourist s new zealand tpos may ppntahan po relatives ok lng po ba khit wlang bank statement
You need financial documents support from your relative.