VISA is still required in visiting New Zealand for some countries including the Philippines. For Philippine-passport holders, New Zealand is waiving the application fee for visitors of less than 60 days. Here’s how you apply for New Zealand Tourist Visa For Filipinos.
1. Applications can be submitted by applicants or their representatives in person at the counter of the New Zealand Visa Application Centre in Manila (VFS) between 08:00 – 16:00 and in Cebu between 08:00 – 14:00 (Monday – Friday) – except on the holidays mentioned in the Public Holiday list .
2. Complete the visa application form. If you do not have a visa application form,you can download it from here. If you already have the visa application form, you may check if it’s still valid from here.
3. The Visa Fees and VFS Global Service Fee are applicable per application. The visa fee can be paid together or separately as per applicant’s requirements.
New Zealand Visa Application Centre will accept all of the payment in PHP currency only.
Visa Fee is waived for Philippine-passport holders, which means you don’t have to pay Php6,260 if you’re visiting the country in less than 60 days.
You only need to pay the following fees in VFS in Cash, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
|Application Lodgement||PHP 760 / per application|
|Passport Handling – Online Application||PHP 570 / per application|
|Courier Return||PHP 380 / per application|
|SMS||PHP 110 / per application|
4. Submit your completed Visa Application form along with all the required supporting documents in-person or via a representative at the New Zealand Visa Application Centre from Monday to Friday 8:00-16:00 (except public holidays). Appointment is not required, you can also send the application and supporting documents through a courier.
Related Article: US Visa Application For Filipinos
5. Once application is lodged you can track application in this link and opt either to pick up from the NZVAC or get it couriered out.
Support Documents Required:
You must bring a photocopy along with the original of the required documents because they will not be returning the documents submitted. Processing can take up to 3 weeks.
Travel insurance is not required but it’s a must for peace of mind.
Note that the waiver is applicable only for Philippine-passport holders traveling for less than 60 days. If you’re not based in the Philippines and living abroad, you are still eligible for the visa waiver. If you’re a successful applicant, they give one year multiple entry New Zealand Tourist Visa for Filipinos. Good luck!
Source : VFS Manila
Cover Photo by: Pixabay
Follow me on Instagram:
14,482 total views, 0 views today
Hello. Is it necessary to submit a confirmed return tickets when applying for a NZ tourist visa? I plan to travel in NZ early next year. Hope to hear back soon from you. Thank you!
Good pm po ask ko lang po kong mag tourist po ako sa NZ at sa kaibigan ko ako totoloy ano mga kailangan doc. ?
Please do I need to buy an air ticket before applying for a visitor visa, or just flight reservation?
No need to book a ticket prior to your application. 🙂
Hi! After the online application in the NZ account. Do I still need to provide my visa at the Ecoland building and further wait for the approval?